The NETGEAR Routerlogin WNR2500 offers Wi-Fi speeds as much as 3 times faster than competing N450 routers. This router gives high-performance of wireless speeds for faster downloads and Internet games. The WNR2500 includes features like Power Boost antennas for better range and safer web surfing on connected devices for quick installation and home network management.
WNR2500 is just a CD-less installation. This means that you don’t need to make use of an installation disc to set up the router. This Routerlogin supports NETGEAR genie Setup. It’ll automatically configure the Internet connection.
To read your Netgear Routerlogin for installation:
- Carefully remove the protective film covering your router.
- Place your router in the right area for installation.
Installing Routerlogin WNR2500:
- Connect Ethernet cable from the modem to the network port of the router.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the computer to some of the LAN ports of the WNR2500.
- Switch on the power of the modem and awaits all lights to become stable.
- Switch on the ability of the WNR2500 and watch for the ability light to become solid green.
- Open the web browser and enter routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1.
- After opening the website type username and password both admin which should be in case sensitive.
- Now select Advanced Tab and click on Setup Wizard.
- Then select YES and click on Next to continue.
Note: The internet connection type will now be detected by the Setup Wizard type. It will take few minutes to finish the process.
- Once the setup finished, it will give the Congratulations page.
- Now, To test the Internet connection Click on Take me to the Internet.
After the Installation of Netgear Routerlogin WNR2500, The page appears on which it’s written: Congratulations! You have installed your wireless router!